IN THIS SECTION
A full searchable directory of telephone and contact details of ORC staff and students more...
tel: +44 23 8059 2086
Postgraduate student (from 2011)
Member of groups
About Jingyu Zhang
Prior to his joining the Optoelectronics Research Centre at the university of Southampton in 2011, Jingyu received a BEng in Electronic Engineering at the University of Birmingham and Huazhong University of Science and Technology. He participated in several robot projects and received Engineering Undergraduate Prize 2011 in his final year at Birmingham.His research involves computer generated hologram, polarization-dependent ultrafast modification, 5D optical storage.
There are 8 publications in ORC database for 'Zhang, J.'
- 6316 — J.Zhang, M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, P.G.KazanskySeemingly unlimited lifetime data storage in nanostructured glass
Physical Review Letters 2014 Vol.112 pp.033901
- 5988 — J.Zhang, M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, A.G.Kazanskii, P.G.KazanskyThe puzzle of longitudinal electric field interaction with transparent media
Progress in ultrafast laser modifications of materials Corsica 15-20 Apr 2013
- 5973 — J.Zhang, M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, P.G.Kazansky5D data storage by ultrafast laser nanostructuring in glass
CLEO '13 San Jose, CA 9-14 Jun 2013 CTh5D.9 (Postdeadline)
- 5972 — J.Zhang, M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, A.G.Kazanskii, P.G.KazanskyAnomalous interaction of longitudinal electric field with hydrogenated amorphous silicon films
Conference on Lasers and Electro Optics (CLEO 2013) San Jose, CA 9-14 Jun 2013 CM4H.7
- 5971 — J.Zhang, M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, P.G.KazanskyModification of transparent materials by tightly focused annular, radially and azimuthally polarized ultrafast laser beams
CLEO/Europe-IQEC 2013 Munich 12-16 May 2013
- 5970 — M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, J.Zhang, W.Yang, H.Takebe, P.G.KazanskyExtraordinary anisotropy of ultrafast laser writing in glass
Optics Express 2013 Vol.21(4) pp.3959-3968
- 5940 — P.G.Kazansky, M.Beresna, M.Gecevičius, J.Zhang, A.Patel, R.Drevinskas, A.KazanskiiRecent progress in ultrafast laser nanostructuring: from two-plasmon decay to longitudinal field puzzle
Nonlinear Optics Kohala Coast, Hawaii, USA Jul 21-26 2013 NF2A.4
- 5477 — M.Gecevičius, M.Beresna, J.Zhang, P.G.KazanskyPolarization dependence of area scanning ultrafast laser machining
CLEO/QELS 2012 San Jose 6-11 May 2012 CM4K.6
For more publications, visit our database search tool.
Copyright University of Southampton 2006