IN THIS SECTION
FEI Helios NanoLab DualBeam FIB/SEM
Allows focused ion beam milling, electron-beam lithography and ion/electron beam-induced deposition, with parallel high resolution
imaging, for the production of complex nanostructures in a broad
range of materials.
- 0.9 nm electron beam and 5 nm ion
- Gas injection for beam-induced deposition
of gold and platinum
- Nabity pattern generator
- Electron-beam lithography capability
- Kleindiek nanomanipulator for TEM sample
lift-out (other tool options available inc. microfluidic
injection and four-point electrical probe)
- 5-axis motorized stage for samples up to 150mm dia.
(larger without full rotation) and 20 mm thick.
- Ability to accept complex CAD pattern files
Copyright University of Southampton 2006